Summer camping trips can be a lot of fun and the perfect opportunity to make some great memories with your family and friends. When planning your summer camping trips there are a few things you can
5 Tips for a Great Summer Camping Trip
Summer camping trips can be a lot of fun and the perfect opportunity to make some great memories with your family and friends. When planning your summer camping trips there are a few things you can do to make your trip go a bit smoother.
1. Plan your trip near water so you can enjoy the hot summer days fishing, swimming, and participating in fun water activities your campground offers. This is a great way to stay cool and have fun on a hot summer camping trip.
2. If possible take your tent down during the day. This will stop your tent from getting heated during the day. A closed tent can trap heat from the peek of the day making for a hot miserable night. If you can not take your tent down open the flaps to allow air to flow through the mesh.
3. Get a portable fan to take with you on your camping trip. These fans can be solar rechargeable or run on batteries. Place to the top center of your tent to help cool the entire tent while you sleep. If you have access to power a larger fan can help even more making your camping trip relaxing.
4. Spray your tent with bug spray when you set it up. This is a great way to protect your tent from having bugs find their way in as you settle in for the night. Choose a long-lasting option product and repeat before you go to sleep to help keep bugs clear when you get up and moving in the morning.
5. Use block ice instead of traditional ice cubes. A large block of ice will last longer before it melts helping keep your food colder for a longer period. For even better results look for where you can buy dry ice in your area. Dry ice is particularly useful if you are going on a long summer camping trip.
Amanda Williams has been involved with real estate since 2008. She has been a private money lender for Fix-N-Flip Deals, Flipped homes herself, bought and sold homes on lease options, subject- to, an....
Latest Blog Posts
341 Flatrock Lane in Holly Springs, NC is a beautiful Golf Course Community home in the popular Hunter Glade division of Sunset Ridge. This home offers a private lot, 1st floor guest suite, chef's