Summer camping trips can be a lot of fun and the perfect opportunity to make some great memories with your family and friends. When planning your summer camping trips there are a few things you can
5 Things To Do Near 341 Flatrock Lane in Holly Springs, North Carolina
341 Flatrock Lane in Holly Springs, NC is a beautiful Golf Course Community home in the popular Hunter Glade division of Sunset Ridge. This home offers a private lot, 1st floor guest suite, chef's kitchen, large living room with built-ins, walk-in crawl space & more! The luxurious master suite is a great retreat after a long day, or enjoy the amazing back yard!
The location of this beautiful home is extremely convenient to many great shopping centers, restaurants and more! Aside from the great amenities that are part of the neighborhood, check out these 5 things to do near 341 Flatrock Lane in Holly Springs, NC:
1. Devils Ridge Golf Club | With so many options like membership, tournaments, weddings, events, benefits, leagues & more, there is sure to be fun for all at Devils Ridge Golf Club which is only 0.6 miles from 341 Flatrock Lane!
2. Jones Park | Featuring playgrounds, a fishing pond, a disc golf course, covered picnic area, trails and more, this is a great weekend retreat for the whole family!
3. Bass Lake | Looking for some peace and quiet? Bass Lake offers a tranquil setting "away from it all" yet it's only 1.5 miles from 341 Flatrock Lane. A great place to fish, enjoy the trails, picnic and enjoy all that nature has to offer!
4. Holly Springs Towne Center | Only 3 miles from 341 Flatrock Lane, you will come across many restaurants and shops on your way to Holly Springs Towne Center. Yet when you get to Holly Springs Towne Center, you will be welcomed by big box stores like Target, DSW, Bed, Bath & Beyond - and also locally owned shops like Flower Power & The Mason Jar!
5. Holly Springs Community Library | Have a book worm in your home? The Holly Springs Community Library is the perfect spot for a rainy afternoon, and also hosts many events throughout the week as well!
As you'll see, whether you prefer shopping, eating out with family & friends, enjoying nature, reading a good book, fishing, golfing, enjoying an afternoon at a playground (- and much more), they are all within a few short miles of 341 Flatrock Lane in Holly Springs. This home is in a prime location for an abundace of activities!
Amanda Williams has been involved with real estate since 2008. She has been a private money lender for Fix-N-Flip Deals, Flipped homes herself, bought and sold homes on lease options, subject- to, an....
Latest Blog Posts
341 Flatrock Lane in Holly Springs, NC is a beautiful Golf Course Community home in the popular Hunter Glade division of Sunset Ridge. This home offers a private lot, 1st floor guest suite, chef's